Add-on Anubis plugin used to attenuate, reduce sibilance or harsh high-frequency sounds that come from dialogue, vocals, instruments or percussions. Sibilance is a type of sound that often seems harsh in the context of a recording. Typically, “S” and “T” are the worst offenders. The Merging+Deesser can also be used to remove the harshness of drums cymbals (Overhead mics).
The Merging+Deesser is available in the ultra-low latency Mixer of Anubis and ideal for singers tracking vocals live, it can also be used on mixes to remove harshness.
- Intuitive UI and ease of operations
- Supported from 44.1kHz up to 352.8kHz (DXD) and 384kHz.
- Listen feature to isolate and monitor the target sibilant frequencies
- Multiple Merging+Deesser instances supported per Anubis (from 4 to 20 depending of resources)
- 18 Snapshots including 6 Factory Snapshots